Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Smith Sunday

I spent the day getting all my cards logged and scanned and ready to go so I added a bunch more names to the list to get randomed. Including today's player.


I picked up 2 more of De'Veon Smith, I've already gotten more than I thought I would have because I didn't think he'd get that many cards. The bottom card is a XFL card. These cards give me 9 of his. Both came from Sportlots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.