Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Not a birthday post

I lied about having another birthday post. I had it on my calendar that Jake Cronenworth's birthday was today but when I went to baseball-reference to screen cap his info, it said January 21st. Not sure how I got that wrong but oh well. 

How about a guy who has a family member in the league now. There's a lot of them but this is a grandson, that should narrow it down.


I only have 1 to show, I haven't got to my tier 3 players on Sportlots yet so I'm sure you'll see more in the future. I mentioned in yesterday's post that I got a bunch of Stadium Club from one seller. This would be one, obviously.

It's my 74th card of Yaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.