Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Happy Birthday - Shoeless Joe Jackson

Joe was born on this day in 1887 and died in 1951.

MLB Debut - August 25th, 1908 (Athletics)

Years Active - 

  • Philadelphia Athletics (1908-1909)
  • Cleveland Naps/Indians (1910-1915)
  • Chicago White Sox (1915-1920)
Philadelphia Athletics (reprint)

Cleveland Indians

Chicago White Sox

Cards on TCDB - 679 cards

Cards I have - 33 cards


A couple of reprints.

Where they came from - 

I have a couple of cards that aren't on TCDB (more reprints).




A run of Diamond Kings (2015-2020).

Happy Birthday Joe!

*All these cards are in my collection but the photos are from TCDB.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.