Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 3, 2021

A surprise star

I didn't post yesterday, between watching Michigan beat Wisconsin on TV, to traveling back and forth to Chicago to watch the White Sox beat the Tigers, I had a busy day.

We were debating on whether or not to even go to the game, the weather was calling for rain non-stop from late afternoon through Sunday. I would have hated to drive an hour and a half to get it cancelled and then come back home but we decided to go ahead and go and I'm glad we did. It rained the whole way there and even once we were there it was sprinkling but by the time the game started (after less than an hour delay), it cleared up and didn't rain again. The game was great as we were down 4 and came back and won it.

My last post was a player who we haven't seen here in awhile so today's post is a player we haven't seen here, at all. A new player collection and he's been waiting awhile to be featured. I've had cards of his since May, now you see why I changed the format of my posts to new PC's and the players who haven't been posted in awhile.


I picked up these 6 on Sportlots in May. He's been a pretty good success story his whole career. From D3 basketball to Michigan (D1) to being undrafted to becoming the highest paid undrafted player in NBA history. He's even set a couple of 3 point records including the fastest to 500 3 pointers.


I picked this one up recently from Sluggo while going through his cards. So I went from having no cards of Duncan to 7. Hopefully that will continue to climb.

1 comment:

  1. Nice start to that PC! He's been fun to watch for sure especially when he kills it from 3-point range

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.