Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 11, 2021

FunMonday

The White Sox won last night, finally. They were supposed to play again today but got rained out so it's scheduled for tomorrow.

Today you get, surprise, another Michigan PC. I was happy when he signed with the Colts, thought I might to get to watch him play some but he ended up getting hurt and didn't play. Now he's in Green Bay.

It's late and I'm sleepy so you're going to get lots of cards, and a little bit of words.




Love that last card. All the above came from my first order from Sportlots.



These all came from the 2nd order of Sportlots.


Lastly, I picked this last one up from Sluggo.

These 47 cards pick the Funchess collection up to 90 cards which is my 2nd highest football collection. The guy in 1st place is my next post.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of Funchess. So he must have done something at some point.

    I like the Prestige Stars from the crazy ones and the blue press proof from the simple ones.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.