Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 1, 2021

Jake and the Fatman

We finally made it to Friday. It's been a long week at work and we are technically supposed to work tomorrow but I took the day off. I'm going to the Sox/Indians game in the evening. I could have worked and still gone to the game but I used it as an excuse to get off. Plus, that means I can watch the Michigan/Wisconsin game here at home and then head to Chicago. They are calling for rain from the afternoon through Sunday though so I'm not sure if the game will actually happen. We're technically still fighting for home field advantage so I don't think they will just cancel the game so that leaves a double header on Sunday but it's also supposed to rain that day as well so I don't know. I'm just hoping I don't drive all the way there and it get cancelled.

Enough about my boring life, today's post is a QB that transferred over to become our starter. It's been since January of 2020 since I've added cards so I could definitely use these.


Some rainbow action there at the top and the picture even transferred to one of the bottom cards. At least you get an action shot on the Playoff. These 5 cards all came from Sportlots and almost doubled my Rudock collection to 11 cards.

For those curious about the title of the post, Jake would be Rudock and since I talked about my plans tomorrow, I'm the fatman. Titles are hard, especially after 1800 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.