Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Butt on repeat

It's been awhile since I've added to this guys collection as well but I made up for it with the amount of cards I got to add.

We'll start off with his pro cards, even though 5 of them use the same photo which is forgivable for the Optic since they are parallels of the same card. I went back and looked, 12 of the 28 cards I have of Jake Butt are that same photo.


These 4 go along with the other 8 I have of him that are Michigan cards. 

So I have 12 Michigan and 16 pro, of those 16 pro, 12 of them are that same photo above.

In case your bad at math, I added those 10 which bumped my Butt collection from 16 to 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.