Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Running Frank

Looks like Houston made it to the World Series. Still waiting to see if the Braves make it. At this point, no matter who makes it, I'll be rooting for the National League.

Today's post, however, is not a baseball post so you know what that means, a Michigan guy.



Judging by all those cards, I'd say Frank likes to run a lot. I guess when you get action shots of a lineman, it's these shots or ones with other players in it.

These 13 cards give me 16 of Frank. As you can tell, it really boosted his collection as I only had 3 before this Sportlots order came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.