Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday night ups and downs

I'm not even going to talk about the Sox. We're going to have to win 3 straight now. 

Sluggo and I are heading to a card show tomorrow in Ft. Wayne. I don't know if I'll buy anything, the last show I purchased some cards at, I hit the $1 boxes and came away with some new Michigan player PC stuff. I got home and logged everything in, including the last package of Sportlots and realized I just paid $1 for a lot of cards that I picked up on Sportslots for half that. So I'm still going to shop, but I'm sticking to dime boxes and I think I'll look for some $2 or $3 relics/autos. Of course, I'll still be shopping for store inventory as well, which is the main reason we go to these shows.

Today you get another Michigan PC player, I know you're excited about it but I've slacked on those collections for awhile so it's nice to pick these back up. I hadn't posted about this player since January of 2020.

A couple of different parallels of Jehu Chesson. 3 different Prizm Prizms followed by 2 different Unparalleled. I really like the look of those, it even looks good in Pink.


6 more various Panini brands along with another set of parallels. As a bonus every card in this post are all labeled rookie cards, they were also all purchased on Sportlots.

These 11 cards doubled plus one card on my PC, I now have 21 cards of Jehu.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.