Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 14, 2021

One of Three Devin's

And back to football. Guess it's fitting since the Sox season is over. This guy is one of many former Wolverines on the Steelers. I don't know how many actually but I know there's a few there. This player also shares a first name with a couple of other player collections.

I picked up these 6 from Sportlots. I picked these up in July because as I have said before, I'm a slacker and hadn't posted them yet. I haven't added any Bush cards since September of 2020 either so at least that's getting together.


I grabbed these from Sluggo, it's always nice to grab another Wolverine card. 

These 8 cards, once again, more than double my Devin Bush collection. You can see why I like the Sportlots purchases. I should probably get back on there and stop spending my budget at card shows. I have 13 cards of Bush now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.