Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Happy Birthday - Nik Stauskas

Nik was born on this day in 1993, making him 28 today.

NBA Debut - October 29th, 2014

Years Active -

  • 2014-2015 (Kings)
  • 2015-2017 (76ers)
  • 2017-2018 (Nets)
  • 2018-2019 (Trailblazers)
  • 2019 (Cavaliers)
Kings (rookie)

76'ers

Nets

I don't have any from the Blazers or Cavaliers so all you get are these 3 teams. TCDB only shows 1 card (and it's parallels) that he has with the Blazers and none with the Cavaliers so I guess I'm excused. He's still playing but no longer in the NBA. He played in Spain and now is in the G league.

Cards on TCDB - 778 cards

Cards I have - 31 cards



Figured I'd show a partial rainbow from Prizm.

Where they came from - 

  • Sportlots (18 cards)
  • Ebay (9 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (3 cards)
  • Card Show (Concord) (1 card)
  • COMC (1 card)


All my Michigan cards, or at least the non-hit ones.



I do have 4 relic cards of Sauce Castillo.


Also 2 autographs.

Happy Birthday Nik!

*All cards pictured are in my collections but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.