Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Pre-games post

A quick one and an early one today. Michigan is on at noon and I'm supposed to go to the Notre Dame/North Carolina game tonight so if I don't get it out this morning, I know I won't tonight.

Fred brought me this A&G Chrome at work. I think at the time, it was my first Chrome A&G. I like them!

I picked up this shiny Giolito in a dime box at my LCS. Definitely a good purchase for a dime.

I got both of these from Sluggo, way back in June. He had a ton of Heritage that I went through.


He also let me take these, a relic and an auto. Love the auto with the black border. It is my 1st relic but my 3rd autograph.

These 6 cards give me 153 cards of Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.