Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 29, 2021

USA, DQ & more

Today's post is a Michigan guy but I collected him before I collected Michigan guys.

This will be another picture heavy, word light post.

1992





1995



1996

1997-1999

2002-2005

2010-2013

2016-2020

All of the above came from a couple of different shipments of Sportlots. A whole lot of Jim going on up there. 62 cards to be exact, that is a nice boost to the collection.

I picked this up in a dime box at my LCS. I didn't even know Dairy Queen had cards. My son works there now, I told him that I was disappointed that he didn't tell me. It was released 12 years before he was born though so I had to let him off the hook.


Last but not least, this one came from Dennis of Too Many Verlanders way back in June, I'm in a little slow which is why there are so many cards on this post. It's listed on TCDB as a 1989 Stat Back, it doesn't really have a manufacturer listed anywhere but it says no major league record on the stats, on the back so it's pre-majors.

These 64 cards give me 257 cards of Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.