Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Scores

Whew! Michigan barely pulled that one out but that game made me feel better about them as a team. They had a challenge and they stepped up and kept fighting. Nebraska was definitely better than I thought they were but I didn't know much about them either. It was a good, hard fought game, I'm just happy to be on the winning end.

Yesterday was a new PC but today is a guy I've had a little longer. He was a first round draft pick in 2014 and is still playing, albeit, I believe I just heard he was put on the IR again.

I picked up this one on Sportlots, it was the only one I found on there that I didn't have for under $.50.


I also picked up the next year's Score card from Sluggo. This one is 2020, the previous was 2019.

These 2 give me 23 cards of Lewan who is a monster of a man. He walked right next to me at one of the fan days and I felt tiny. I'm 6'3" and was probably 260 lbs when that happened. He was huge, of course his weight is more than mine, even now, but I'm shorter and wider, and not in a good way.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.