Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Donruss mistakes

I went over to my cousin's to work on pricing cards since we're getting ready to set up at a show in about a month from now. We're both pretty particular about how cards are presented at shows. We won't even stop at a table if there isn't prices so we make sure everything we have for sale is priced. Today we worked on dollar and up cards. We have a $1 box, $2 box, $3 box, $5 box and an $8 and up. Our showcases showed up in the mail today as well so one less thing to worry about. He's done a ton of shows, this will be my first so I'm a little nervous about it. I'll be heading over tomorrow for some more. We have most of baseball and football done so we'll probably work on basketball tomorrow.

Today, you get a tier 1 player that we haven't seen since December of last year. It's also a player that I have over 50% of his cards that are listed on TCDB so it's always nice to add to it.


I actually have this card, sort of. This is the error version and I already had the corrected. They mispelled the artists name on the back. It's not quite as annoying as all the trademark differences on the late 80's, early 90's stuff. I am collecting those versions as well but once I have one of them, I don't seek out the others but if I run across it, I'll keep it. I picked this up going through Sluggo's junk wax. There were a few hundred cards that weren't junk wax mixed in.

This is my 60th card of Dravecky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.