Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 4, 2021

Happy Birthday - Jabrill Peppers


Jabrill was born on this day in 1995, making him 26 today.

NFL Debut - September 10th, 2017

2017 rookie (Browns)

Years active -

  • 2017-2018 (Browns)
  • 2019-current (Giants)



Just grabbed a few cool looking cards.

Cards on TCDB - 1,103 cards

Cards I have - 26 cards




You know I have to show off the Michigan cards.

Where they came from - 

  • Sportlots (19 cards)
  • Sluggo (3 cards)
  • Ebay (2 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (2 cards)
  • Card Show (Shipshewana) - 1 card

I do have an auto, and it's a Michigan card at that.

Happy Birthday Jabrill!

*All cards are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Elite collegiate cards and that's a beauty of an auto! Jabrill's OT coin toss yesterday was hilarious too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.