Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

1973 Topps–Brock Davis #366, Dave Hamilton #214

I’m collecting the 1973 set, slowly but surely. This post is the latest in my quest for the completion.

73topps-brockdavis366

  • Card Facts – Brock Davis – Milwaukee Brewers – Card #366
  • Purchase Price – $.11 (Ebay lot, 40/$4.25)

Don’t know this card as I probably won’t know too many since this is the year I was born.  I’ve never really rooted for or against the Brewers.  I would like to see their new stadium some time, I hear it’s pretty cool.

73topps-davehamilton214 

  • Card Facts – Dave Hamilton – Oakland Athletics – Card #214
  • Purchase Price – free (via Trade with “Crinkly Wrappers”)

My first trade card posted in either set.  I’m able to mix them up more now that I’ve changed the way I’m posting the cards.  I never know if I should type out A’s or Athletics when I type it.  At least this card is an action shot unlike the one above it.  I must say, looking at the photography from this set reminds me of looking at old pictures of my mom’s.

  • Cards posted in this set – 21
  • Total price paid – $2.98
  • Average price per card – $0.14
  • Cards left to post – 663 (including NNO Checklists)
  • Percentage posted – 21/684  (3% posted)
  • Percentage completed – 76/684 (11% completed)

Hope you all are ok with the way these posts look now.  A lot easier on my time schedule this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.