Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 27, 2012

1981 Topps–Paul Splittorff #218, Rudy Law #127

I’m collecting the 1981 set, slowly but surely. This post is the latest in my quest for the completion.
81topps-paulsplittorff218_thumb
  • Card Facts – Paul Splittorff – Kansas City Royals – Card #218
  • Purchase Price – free (trade with “JABO’s”)

Recognize the name, and that’s about it.  Nice action shot in the typical 70’s powder blue’s uniforms.  If you had told me his name, I would have known he was with the Royals.


81topps-rudylaw127

    • Card Facts – Rudy Law – Los Angeles Dodgers – Card #127
    • Purchase Price – free (trade with “JABO’s”)

Rudy Law I know for my White Sox collection.  I want to say early to mid 70’s cards with them.  I remember a ‘73 and a ‘75 card with the Sox.  I’m probably wrong, but my memory tends to be more lately.

  • Cards posted in this set – 34
  • Total price paid – $1.74
  • Average price per card – $0.05
  • Cards left to post – 692
  • Percentage posted – 34/726 (5% posted)
  • Percentage completed – 426/726 (59% completed)

Percentage posted is up to 4.6% which is good enough for a 5 spot.  Both cards were courtesy of Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.