Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Trade with Stealing Home

I had a couple of cards that Oscar wanted so we struck up a trade.  I sent him a couple of relics and since we had traded recently, he didn’t have many Sox for me.  So I got some trade material for a couple of other bloggers that I’m working on getting cards for.  I did see one card on his blog “All Trade Bait” and requested that.

trade-stealinghome02

These are some of the few Sox he had.  Love me some Lineage and a Jerry Owens rookie.  I remember when he was supposed to be our next big thing.  I’ve heard that about a number of Sox rookies and I’m still waiting for it.

trade-stealinghome01

I had requested the Beckham sparkly, but I love the Konerko rookie and Aparicio Kimball. 

Some great Sox cards and a big thanks for the other trade stuff.  Check out “All Trade Bait” and see what Oscar has for you.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the schmidt and yaz. cant wait to gather up a pile of 2012 sox cards for you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.